The College of Applied Medical Sciences in Khamis Mushait aims to be a leader in education, in providing superior applied medical science programs; while conducting research for world-class standards for both locally and regionally-based community and environment services.
College of Applied Medical Sciences in Khamis Mushait strives to create and promote extremely well-educated students, having sound knowledge and basic skills for scientific research; enabling students to best serve the community making optimal use of cognitive technologies.
· To develop health education and knowledge, that encourages, supports and contributes to the religious and national aspirations of the country.
· To conduct applied research (scientific study) reaching that of international standards.
· To achieve complete quality standards, and accreditation for programs in accordance with the standards adopted both locally and globally.
· To initiate and implement new programs while at the same time, participating actively with existing programs for community service.
· To work in harmony between the production of college programs while adhering to the needs of the labor market.
· To foster effective communication and collaboration with similar colleges nationally and internationally.
· Teamwork: Work together for the success of the school, through cooperation, taking ownership and accountability for responsibilities, successes and failures; together everyone achieves more.
· Mutual respect: creating an environment of mutual trust and respect which is necessary if the institution is to promote integrity.
· Demand for excellence: students are encouraged to lead by example, seek to solve big challenges, set measurable and attainable goals, and continue to learn, reiterate and improve.
· Commitment to professional ethics: follow accepted standards, values and guiding principles, empowering successful achievements together.